Leisure Business Advisors LLC (LBA) provides operations analysis for a variety of attractions. John Gerner, our managing director, has conducted many such assignments. These include:
- Analyzing crowd flow and determining future facility needs for Spaceport USA (the visitor center for NASA's Kennedy Space Center).
- Recommending admission pricing approaches for the Bronx Zoo.
- Evaluating the ticketing system at the Boston Museum of Science.
- Establishing a visitor origin tracking system using Zip Codes for the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum.
- Evaluating the impact of various factors, such as expansion, the economy, and weather on annual attendance for Cedar Point.
- Examining expansion alternatives for the National Aquarium in Baltimore, the Myrtle Beach Pavilion, and Miami Seaquarium.
- Operations training for theme parks in Asia and South America.
He previously served as a productivity supervisor for Busch Entertainment Corporation, one of the Anheuser-Busch companies, at its Busch Gardens theme park in Williamsburg, Virginia. Click here for more details on his background.
Types of Attractions
The types of leisure attractions that LBA serves include the following. Click on one of these types for selected past projects:
Click on one of these links for additional information. We are pleased to present Leisure Development Pulse to help inform prospective developers. It showcases selected new attractions worldwide. Details includes name, location, year opened, size, and cost. Onsite videos are shown, if available.